Users of the printers are everywhere and they are using different types of printers to get amazing prints or scanning. Now Technology makes it easier to get a best prints quality because now the printers are available even for the home users and complete their needs perfectly along with business users who want strongly working printers. Out of all the printer brands, the HP is the one that loved and faithfully by most users around the planet. The HP printers are designed in a way that they make printing with a great experience for all the printer users, but many times users are facing technical problems that make irritate the working of the HP printers and solutions the users.
According to the survey, the error message appears if all of the nozzles of the print-head are completely clogged or maybe the print-head is completely a damage one. The printers are the trusted device as they help us in getting everything in the form of prints or scanning whenever or whenever we need. There are different types of printer brands out there in the market and most of them offer great devices for the users to use around the planet.
Steps to How to fix HP printer error code oxc4eb9343:-
Step 1: Reset your printer device:
- The First step is to insert the ink cartridges trey of the printer device and then, resetting the printer will clear up this for remove the error message.
- Now turn n the printer device.
- Now, wait for your device move to its idle state and silent before continuing further.
- Disconnect all connect attached USB cables from the rear trey end of the printer. If the printer has a network or even has a wireless connection then, leave it connected.
- Now remove the ink cartridges trey from the HP printer.
- With your printer turned on, simply now disconnect the power cord from the rear end of the printer as well as from the wall outlet or even from the power strip if it is connected to it.
- Now at-least Wait for 60 seconds
- Carefully plug the printer power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Connect again the power supply cord carefully to the rear end of the printer.
- If it does not seem to be turned on automatically. Turn on the printer
- The printer device will now go through a warm-up phase and all of the lights will start flashing including the carriage which will start moving automatically in the printer.
- Now, wait for its running period to be finished. Further, hold on until the printer is in an idle state before proceeding.
- Now insert carefully the ink cartridges, and then shut down the ink cartridge access door.
- If you get here any kind of prompt message displayed on the screen to print a calibration page then, move for it.
Step 2: Do your printer service in a normal state:
If the last steps did not solve your issue then, it means your printer recommended to service now.
HP Printer Customer Service
For the Service or replace the any HP product if it is the case where you have completed all the provided steps. Connect with our technician’s experts at HP Printer Support to solve more such issues by our experts as and when needed. We can simply reachable for our customers 24*7 hours
Most of the users who accept the printers have no technical knowledge about the initial working of the printers and when they face problems they have no idea what is an issue with their printers. The ERROR-CODE (OXC4EB9343 HWLMICCI2 C) is one such error that issue many HP printer users and the users have no knowledge what they have to do and how to fix this error. The users have no option but to call the experts in hp customer care number for the support of hp printer.