Printers add a finishing touch to make our device complete. People prefer to have their personal printers so that whenever any printout is required, they don’t need to rush to libraries to get their work done.
Best Ways To Fix Common Printer Problems
- What to do if the system is displaying low toner even after putting a new toner?
- Check the cartridge that whether it is in the usual condition or have got damaged.
- If there is no problem with your cartridge, then prefer doing a hard reset. Note that different printer model has different ways of resetting.
- What to do for solving the problem of paper jamming?
The reasons behind the happening of printing jam can be following-
- The paper is not placed properly.
- The paper rollers can be damaged.
- The paper is not clean.
- The tray consists of many papers.
- The paper is put in the tray when the printer is in the process of printing.
Steps that should be taken by you-
- Firstly, at the time you get your printer prefer reading the instruction list carefully. It will definitely have the section of the method of working out with the paper jam. This is the simplest way to fix your paper jamming problem.
- Another way to handle the paper jamming is that you need to remove the drum and toner and then prevent the further jamming by pulling the stuck paper from it.
- Always remember to pull the paper normally rather than being harsh on it.
- Prefer cleaning your printer daily. A small particle of paper can also lead to paper jamming.
- What to do if the quality of the print is very low?
The quality of the printing depends on plenty of things like- ink, toner cartridge, and the drum section if only one is there. The kind of paper matters a lot. So try to ensure that you use the correct type of paper.
- I recommend you to use the paper of the same company as of your printer.
- What to do if one extra sheet always gets printed?
Go through your settings and do the required changes over there.
- What to do if the problem still persists?
If you still aren’t able to solve your problem then do check the given instructions carefully.
- Check that the printer has power.
- Check that it is connected properly.
- Check the switch to see if it is turned on or not.
Jack Martin is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Brother Printer Support and many other related topics.